64th session of the WHO Regional Committee for Europe
The 64th session of the WHO Regional Committee for Europe took place on 15–18 September 2014 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Delegations from the 53 Member States in the WHO European Region met to discuss and agree on issues relating to public health in the Region, as well as the management and organization of WHO/Europe.
Top storyHighlights of RC64 day 3 – Adoption of action plans on vaccines and prevention of child maltreatment
Two far-reaching action plans – on vaccines and prevention of child maltreatment – were adopted, mapping the path for interventions in these areas until 2020.
- Download RC64 resolutions
- Download full set of RC64 documents
- Télécharger les documents du CR64
- Unterlagen für das RC64 als Zip-Datei
- Загрузить документы к РК-64
Speeches and presentations
- Speech by H.R.H. Crown Princess Mary at WHO’s 64th Regional Committee
- Opening address by Zsuzsanna Jakab, WHO Regional Director for Europe
- Address by Dr Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO
Video – Prevent child abuse and neglectMore videos and other multimedia