Request for proposals: finalization of software development for WHO/Europe’s health information and evidence portal, version 1
The purpose of this request for proposals (RFP) is to enter into a contractual agreement with a successful bidder and to select a suitable contractor to carry out the following work:
- to review the current health information and evidence web portal (the Portal) – http://portal.euro.who.int – of the WHO Regional Office for Europe (WHO/Europe);
- to collect, prioritize and implement bug fixes and new requirements;
- to manage implementation and deployment of the Portal (including testing);
- to build deployment scripts and install the Portal on WHO/Europe infrastructure;
- to complete handover, including source code and appropriate technical and user documentation;
- to provide additional training to WHO/Europe staff in relevant aspects of handover, relating to specific core activities in the maintenance of the site, handover, or future support for required core development implementations.
See the attached document 1 (cover letter) and document 2 (RFP) for invitation to bid and related procedures and deadlines.