Request for proposals: provision of services in development and maintainance of tools to integrate and disseminate public health data
The purpose of this request for proposals is to enter into a long-term contractual agreement with a successful bidder and to select a suitable contractor to carry out the following work.
- Update and improve the design of the WHO/Europe portal.
- Develop data management workflows, data transformations and web services to integrate the data warehouse with the originating systems.
- Develop and refactor the data warehouse.
- Develop and document applications, the data warehouse and the application program interface (API).
- Work on specific interactive dataset visualization projects for data communication campaigns.
- Perform a usability analysis of a tool and propose improvements.
- Maintain and monitor applications and server configuration/ maintenance/backups.
See the attached document 1 (cover letter) and document 2 (request for proposals) for the invitation to bid and related procedures and deadlines.