Regions for Health Network: Catalogue of Regions 2018
This catalogue is a compilation of profiles of the regions participating in the Regions for Health Network (RHN), and of regions that are in the process of joining or have expressed an interest in joining RHN.
The purpose of the catalogue is multifaceted, namely to:
- present information related to each region in a clear, homogeneous and structured manner;
- illustrate the potential of the Network by showcasing its greatest asset – the diversity of its participating regions;
- enable useful comparison of the strengths, challenges and aspirations in the regions;
- act as a tool to foster bilateral and multilateral collaboration between the regions; and
- help WHO identify best practice in the regions, and challenges faced at the regional level.