New Eurohealth on Harnessing Big Data for Health
This Spring issue, the Eurohealth Observer section opens with an article that gives a panoramic view of the benefits of unlocking the potential of big data in health care – for patients, providers, policy-makers and researchers.
Two articles are presented:
- Connecting the dots - putting big data to work for health systems; and
- Big data for better outcomes - supporting health care system transformation in Europe.
The International Section contains an article which discusses the health priorities of the 2017 Maltese EU Presidency.
The Systems and Policies section looks at four topics, followed by Eurohealth Monitor:
- Reforms to inpatient care in Slovakia;
- American health law changes under the Trump Presidency;
- Health care reform in Kosovo; and
- Brexit and health in the UK.