- Create a new directory (e.g. DMDB) on your PC's hard drive.
- Download the compressed DMDB.ZIP file or the self-extracting version of the same file, DMDBZIP.EXE.
- When the "File Download" window opens, click on "Save" (not "Open").
- Save the file to the newly created directory. The download time will vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection.
- Double-click on the saved DMDBZIP.EXE or DMDB.ZIP file, and follow the online instructions for extracting the files.
- Double click on the DMDB.hta file to start DMDB. It will require Windows Explorer browser, version 6 or later.