Instructions for downloading, installation and start-up
- Create a new directory (e.g. HMDB) on your PC's hard drive.
- Download the compressed HMDB.ZIP file or the self-extracting version of the same file HMDBZIP.EXE.
- When the "File Download" window opens, click on "Save" (not "Open").
- Save the file to the newly created directory. Note: The size of the file is above 15MB. The download time will vary depending on your Internet connection speed.
- Double click on the saved HMDBZIP.EXE or HMDB.ZIP file and follow the online instructions for extracting the files.
- Double click on the "HMDB.exe" file to start the database.
For assistance in using HMDB:
- read the user manual under the "Help" menu item on the opening screen; and
- follow the onscreen instructions.