Health systems financing
WHO/Europe works with Member States to improve the way in which they finance their health systems. We provide tailored technical assistance through policy dialogue and analytical work, supporting countries to develop policy, monitor progress and design reforms.Read more about health systems financing
Top storyKeeping the promise of universal health coverage
On Universal Health Coverage Day – 12 December 2019 – countries are being called upon to keep their promise to make health for all a reality.
- The year ahead: key events across the WHO European Region in 2020
- WHO/Europe and Norway discuss improving affordable access to innovative medicines
- 2019: the WHO European Region’s year in review
Universal Health Coverage: Everyone, everywhere
No one should have to choose between health care and other basic needs.
- WHO Barcelona course on health financing for UHC
- e-learning course on health financing policy for UHC
in English, French, Russian