Twenty third meeting of the South-east Europe Health Network - Ohrid, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, 24-25 June 2010
The Macedonian Presidency and the Executive Committee of the SEEHN are organizing the 23rd meeting of the network in Ohrid on 24-25 June 2010. This meeting will be attended by representatives of the SEE Health Network member and partner countries, as well as representatives of international organization with the purpose of:
- Carrying out elections for the Executive Committee.
- Reviewing the status of preparations for the establishment of the new SEE Health Network Secretariat in Skopje.
- Discussing and agreeing on the concept, technical content and the preparatory process for the Third Ministers of Health Forum to be held in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (BIH) in June 2011 under the Presidency of BIH.
- Discussing and designating new Regional Health Development Centres (RHDCs) in the SEE.
- Approving the work plans of the designated RHDCs Bosnia and Herzegovina on mental health, in Croatia on organ transplantation, in Romania on blood products, and in The former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia on public health services.
- Conducting a technical workshop on the current reforms of public health services in the nine SEE and define the possible challenges of mutual interest for regional activities.