Second preparatory meeting for the third South Eastern European (SEE) health ministers forum in Slovenia, 14–15 April 2011
Slovenia is hosting the second preparatory meeting for the third South Eastern European (SEE) health ministers Forum in Bled, Slovenia on 14–15 April 2011. It is anticipated that representatives of all SEE health network Member States will be participating.
In line with the goals of this meeting, the participants will:
- discuss the results of the online survey and work on the report, “Evaluation of the political cooperation since Skopje 2005”;
- review country findings on the "Health in All Policy" capacities;
- review the evaluation results on noncommunicable disease (NCD) capacities;
- work on the organizational details of the third SEE health ministers forum; and
- start the process of developing the political committal document of the third forum “The Banja Luka Pledge”.