Entre Nous, the European magazine for sexual and reproductive health, has been published by WHO/Europe for over 25 years. It is funded by the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), Regional Office for Eastern Europe and Central Asia, with the assistance of WHO/Europe. Its purpose is:
- to increase the knowledge on sexual and reproductive health and rights, family planning, making pregnancy safer and gender mainstreaming issues;
- to prevent unwanted pregnancies and reduce abortion in the European Region;
- to promote the health of vulnerable groups such as adolescents, migrants and women;
- to facilitate the move from abortion to contraception; and
- to prevent HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections.