Join the network
Membership is open to organizations and institutions active at the sub-national, national or international level willing to contribute to the goals and objectives of the network. These include, for example:
- government bodies such as ministries or agencies involved with the promotion of health-enhancing physical activity (e.g. ministries of health, sports, education, transport and agencies for health promotion, etc.);
- research and other scientific institutions;
- nongovernmental organizations;
- interested individuals (upon invitation by the Steering Committee).
Organizations and institutions are eligible to become members if they fulfill the following criteria of membership:
- signature of the letter of intent;
- provision of the information specified in the application questionnaire;
- appointment of a contact person;
- compliance with the responsibilities of membership as set out in the terms of reference.
The network has no compulsory membership fee but strongly encourages and welcomes voluntary contributions, either on a regular basis or as a single contribution.