Facts about the Sandnes conference
- 400 participants attended the conference.
- There was a strong political and strategic focus: politicians were included in the delegations from participating cities and networks.
- City delegations included the mayor or lead politician, the city coordinator, officials and experts.
- The programme was interactive with numerous case study presentations, debate round-tables and teach-in sessions on aspects of championing and tackling inequalities in health.
- There were two sessions involving politicians, one in the plenary and one for politicians only.