Task Force on health aspects of long-range transboundary air pollution meets on 12-13 May 2011
The next meeting of the Task Force will take place in Bonn, Germany, on 12-13 May 2011.
National focal points on air quality and health and invited experts will develop advice for the Convention on:
- the health effects of particulate matter (PM) and ozone;
- an assessment of the health effects of black carbon, based on a systematic review of the available research reports;
- methods of communication on the health significance of air quality and on the feasibility of a harmonization of approaches;
- progress in monitoring and modelling the health effects of air pollution; and
- the feasibility of the assessment of health impacts of PM and health benefit analysis of PM reduction in countries of eastern Europe and central Asia.