Top storyWhat can you do about flu?
The only thing certain about the influenza season is that it will arrive. Factors such as when it starts, or how severe it will be, change as often as influenza viruses themselves.
- What can you do about flu?
- World Mental Health Day focuses on preventing suicide across the Region
- Experts call for bold action on school-based health in the Russian Federation
- Harnessing disruption to improve health
- World Mental Health Day: suicide prevention in Ukraine
- Flu Awareness Campaign 2019
- Culture and Health webinar series 2019: 200 million lives saved – smallpox eradication 40 years on
- Launch of first WHO report on the evidence base for arts and health interventions
- Fifth session of the Meeting of the Parties to the Protocol on Water and Health
Regional DirectorBetter Health for Europe: more equitable and sustainable
tells the story of how people working for WHO in the European Region have sought to make a reality of this goal over the last ten years.Regional Director site
Emergencies and outbreaks
- WHO urges investments to stop measles transmission in Europe
- Health response to the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine
- Syria crisis: health response from Turkey
Data and evidenceFull list of databases
WHO/Europe Twitter feed
PublicationsHealthy, prosperous lives for all: the European Health Equity Status Report More publications
Flu News Europe
Joint ECDC-WHO/Europe weekly influenza updateGo to the Flu News Europe site