Second Barcelona Course on Health Financing
14-18 May 2012, Barcelona, Spain
The course reviews effective policy instruments to improve health system performance through better health financing policy. The course is built around the following modules:
- designing a benefit package – equity, affordability and transparency
- raising revenues – thinking outside the box
- pooling health revenues – the costs of fragmentation
- purchasing – getting more health for the money
- coordinating reform – aligning policy instruments with policy objectives.