- Health 2020 reinforcing the Tallinn Charter commitments and calling for further action in challenging areas such as governance, social determinants and inequalities.
- Pathway to Universal Health Coverage through strengthened health systems.
- Scaling up coordinated/integrated health services delivery trough strengthened health system.
- Addressing NCD and other health outcomes with sustainable health workforce and reviewed education and training.
- Scaling up public health services integrated into strengthened primary health care.
- E-Health and e-prescribing for improved efficiency and integration of health care.
- Performance of health systems for improving accountability and governance and informing policies.
- Health systems strengthening in the development health agenda through global financing platforms.