10th annual meeting and 5th conference of HEPA Europe
27–29 August 2014, Zurich, SwitzerlandThe theme of the conference of HEPA Europe (the European network for the promotion of health-enhancing physical activity) is: promoting physical activity in health care settings.
Plenary sessions will be held on:
- promoting HEPA in health care settings
- policy on physical activity
- current topics in research
The complete conference programme is now available.
Abstracts were invited on the following themes:
- promotion of physical activity in health care settings, people with chronic diseases or disabilities, socially disadvantaged groups and the workplace;
- promotion of physical activity and sport in children and adolescents;
- policy on physical activity;
- injury prevention;
- active ageing;
- transport-related physical activity;
- physical activity and other dimensions of health behaviour.