15th Meeting of the European Technical Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (ETAGE)
30 September–1 October 2015, Copenhagen, Denmark
ETAGE meets annually to advise the Vaccine-preventable Diseases and Immunization Programme on specific issues and to review progress towards achievement of regional immunization goals, as laid out in the European Vaccine Action Plan.
The 15th ETAGE meeting will focus on:
- measles and rubella situation update and progress towards elimination;
- preparations for the global switch from trivalent to bivalent oral polio vaccine (OPV) scheduled for April 2016;
- invasive bacterial disease and new vaccine surveillance;
- European Vaccine Action Plan (EVAP) monitoring and reporting;
- vaccine supply and pricing - updating of key issues and information on new pricing report;
- new communications and advocacy tools.