All-Russian Congress of the Russian Nurses Association
11–13 October 2015, St Petersburg, Russian Federation
The Congress, consisting of multiple sessions, will give nurses and midwives information on research, evidence-based care, innovations, good governance and leadership, and practice in extended roles. WHO will inform a large audience about its policies related to nursing and midwifery, and their potential impact on achieving improved health outcomes for populations.
Themes will include:
- evidence-based nursing practices
- nursing research
- occupational health and safety of nursing personnel
- innovative technology for additional vocational training
- continuing professional development of the nursing profession
- rehabilitation nurses
- management of nursing activities
- nursing in psychiatry.