Workshop on curriculum development for laboratory doctors
16–18 March 2016, Istanbul, Turkey
The Better Labs for Better Health initiative of WHO/Europe, in collaboration with the Dutch Royal Tropical Institute (KIT), is running a 3-day training course on curriculum development for laboratory doctors.
Workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- review and update the training curriculum of laboratory medical doctors
- identify competencies required for laboratory doctors using the current curriculum
- follow steps for curriculum design
- develop drafts of curriculum components
- agree on the way forward and the activities to be undertaken.
Participants are expected from Kyrgyzstan, the Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, and work as course directors, trainers, laboratory supervisors or laboratory directors.
The working languages will be English and Russian with simultaneous interpretation.