9th European Public Health Conference
9-12 November 2016, Vienna, Austria
The 9th European Public Health Conference aims to contribute to the improvement of public health in Europe by offering a means for exchanging information and a platform for debate to researchers, policy makers, and practitioners in the field of public health and health services research as well as public health training and education in Europe.
National and European Union (EU) policy makers, public health researchers, academicians and practitioners will present more than 750 scientific papers at over 100 sessions focusing on public health challenges.
WHO Europe is co-organizing, chairing or facilitating the following sessions at the conference.
9 November 2016
- Managing change in health systems and tuberculosis (TB) prevention and care
- Strengthening health information systems through cross-country learning and collaboration - part 1
- Health workforce governance in Europe: toward a future research agenda - part 1
10 November 2016
- Governance for health and health systems
- Strengthening health information systems through cross-country learning and collaboration - part 2
- Health workforce governance in Europe: toward a future research agenda – part 2
- Workshop on implementing the European Action Plan for Strengthening Public Health Capacities and Services
11 November 2016
- Health Technologies
12 November 2016
- Round table: New sustainability agenda for European countries and regions: achieving health and wellbeing for all
- Workshop on organizing and financing public health services in the European region
- Workshop on environmental implications of food and nutrition policies
- Workshop on health assessments in support of decision-making
- Round table: working with society: strategies and instruments addressing the governance challenge
The full programme is available through the conference website.