11th meeting of the Technical Advisory Group on Tuberculosis Control (TAG-TB)
13–14 February 2017, Copenhagen, Denmark
The objective of TAG-TB is to provide independent reviews and expert technical opinions on the prevention and care of tuberculosis (TB), drug-resistant TB and TB/HIV co-infection to the WHO Regional Director for Europe. At its 11th meeting, TAG-TB members will specifically discuss:
- progress towards implementation of the Tuberculosis action plan for the WHO European Region 2016–2020;
- burdens and trends in TB epidemiology in the Region;
- collaboration among TB/HIV communities;
- strengthening TB prevention, diagnosis and treatment of latent TB infection; and
- promoting and assisting TB elimination efforts in low-incidence countries.