9th Meeting of the European Advisory Committee on Health Research (EACHR)
3–4 May 2018, Copenhagen, Denmark
The Committee held its ninth formal meeting in Copenhagen, Denmark, on 3–4 May 2018. It reviewed and offered advice on key technical programmes, agreed recommendations and action points and updated the EACHR action plan for 2018–2019.
The meeting focused on the following topic areas:
- the joint monitoring framework and core set of indicators for the Sustainable Development Goals, Health 2020 and the Global Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of Noncommunicable Diseases 2013-2020;
- noncommunicable diseases;
- investing in early childhood development;
- big data;
- the European Food and Nutrition Action Plan 2015–2020;
- implementation research and the European Health Research Network.