18th meeting of the European Technical Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization (ETAGE)
12–13 November 2018, Copenhagen, Denmark
ETAGE is an independent group of experts that meets annually to advise the Vaccine-preventable Diseases and Immunization Programme (VPI) on specific issues and to review progress towards the regional vaccine-preventable disease prevention goals. The overall objective is to facilitate and accelerate achievements in relation to the eradication, elimination and control of vaccine-preventable diseases in the WHO European Region.
The 18th meeting of ETAGE will take place on 12–13 November 2018 and focus on the following topics:
- school entry vaccination checks
- vaccination of health-care workers
- vaccination of pregnant women
- challenges faced in middle income countries with no donor support
- cervical cancer elimination and the contribution of human papillomavirus vaccination
- addressing vaccination uptake challenges.