Health system performance assessment in the WHO European Region: which domains and indicators have been used by Member States for its measurement?
Health systems performance assessment (HSPA) varies across the WHO European Region. This review summarizes HSPA domains and indicators used by Member States in their HSPA or health system-related reports.
SearchView A-Z of all publications
Key publicationsFull list of key publications
Request permission to translate or quote from WHO/Europe publications.Send your request
Important statements of or about WHO policy in the European Region.Policy documents list
- WHO Institutional Repository for Information Sharing (IRIS)
- WHO bibliographic database (WHOLIS)
- WHO documentation centres in countries
- WHO Library and Information Networks for Knowledge
- Health InterNetwork Access to Research Initiative (HINARI)
The European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies publishes books, reports and journals using comprehensive and rigorous analysis of the dynamics of health care systems in Europe.Visit Observatory site