HEPA Europe. Réseau Européen de promotion de l’Activité Physique Bénéfique pour la Santé
HEPA Europe, the European Network for the promotion of Health-Enhancing Physical Activity is
- the frontrunner in knowledge in physical activity
- a key advocate and broker for physical activity in Europe
- your key source for best available evidence
HEPA Europe Membership is open to organizations and institutions active at the regional, national or sub-national level willing to contribute to the goals and objectives of the network.
- government bodies such as ministries and agencies at the national and sub-national level involved with the promotion of HEPA Europe (e.g. ministries of health, sports, education, transport, agencies for health promotion, etc.);
- research and other scientific institutions;
- non-governmental organizations;
- other institutions or organizations active in a related field; and
- interested individuals (upon invitation from the Steering Committee).